I want more information about the program. Who can I contact?
How does FloMembers differ from other web-based membership registry programs?
The main benefits are:
- A clear annual fee covering the use of the entire application. No additional charges for sending invoices by e-mail, for example.
- FloMembers can be used in three languages: Finnish, Swedish and English.
- The application and its data structures can be easily tailored to the needs of each organization.
- The tool is developed every week throughout the year in line with the principles of agile development.
- FloMembers is integrated with WordPress content management system. Integration enables administrators to maintain the membership register and update the website with the same login credentials. Members can log in with their own credentials and update their personal information and use the secured parts of the site.
What are the benefits of using an online system?
- Software updates and new features are immediately available to you at no extra cost.
- FloMembers can be used on any device connected to the Internet regardless of the operating system – both desktop and mobile.
- Automatic backups are included in the price.
- Several people (for example, a chairman, secretary and treasurer) can use the same member register and always keep it up to date.
- Members can update their own information themselves.
- The program does not have to be reinstalled if a user changes their computer or if the old computer’s hard disk breaks down.
What features does FloMembers offer?
The software offers the following functions:
- Applications for new members via a web form (see example form).
- An easy-to-use registration tool for managing event registrations.
- Sending e-mails and text messages.
- Invoicing by e-mail, paper and e-invoice.
- Comprehensive search features.
- Print member information to stickers or export to Excel.
- Versatile reports on the organization’s status.
- A regional manager or a team leader can manage their own group.
- Automatically track membership fees via banks’ WebServices interface.
- Online payments via Paytrail.
- Electronic member cards.
- Managing magazine subscriptions.
- Integration to bookkeeping services.
- File sharing.
- Automatically update address information from the Posti database.
- Donations. With FloMembers you can also manage donation campaigns.
- Multi-installation. Each local association will have access to its own FloMembers installation. The sub-installation data can be synchronized to a national registry.
We invest heavily in the development of FloMembers. The tool has been developed since 2007 in close cooperation with users.
How is the security of the service taken care of?
- Hosting is decentralized to three service providers (Multim Oy, UpCloud, Digital Ocean). The service meets the requirements of the EU data protection regulation (GDPR).
- Server resources are monitored 24 hours a day.
- Only one-time passwords are sent by e-mail. All passwords are stored encrypted.
- Each customer’s data is kept in a separate database.
A more detailed security description is available on request.